| Home > 연구성과 > 한국을 빛낸 세포치료 연구
| 윤영섭 (Young-sup Yoon)|
| Tufts University School of Medicine|
[2007년 6월] 조회수 : 8647
|1983 - 1985 Pre-medicine Yonsei University, College of Science, Korea|
1985 - 1989 M.D. Yonsei University, College of Medicine, Korea
1990 - 1992 M.S. Yonsei University, Graduate School of Medicine, Medical Science
(Immunology and Allergy)
1992 - 1998 Ph.D. Yonsei University, Graduate School of Medicine, Medical Science
| Recent publications for 3 years (SCI journal)|
- Walter DH, Cejna M, Diaz-Sandoval L, Tietz AB, Kirchmair R, Silver M, Curry C, Wecker A, Yoon YS, Heidenreich R, Hanley A, Kearney M, Tio FO, Kunzler P, Isner JM, Losordo DW. Local gene transfer of phVEGF-2 by gene eluting stents: an alternative strategy for inhibiton of restenosis. Circulation 2004;116:30-45.
- Kusano K, KF, Allendoerfer KL, Munger W, Pola R, Bosch-Marce M, Kirchmair R, Yoon YS, Asahara T, Losordo DW. Sonic hedgehog induces arteriogenesis in vasa nervorum and restores function in diabetic neuropathy. Arterio Thrombo Vasc Biol 2004,24;1-7
- Weis S, Shintani S, Weber A, Kirchmair R, Wood M, Cavens A, McSharry H, Iwakura A, Yoon YS, Cravens A, McSharry H, Himes N, Burstein D, Doukas, J, Soll R, Losordo D, Cheresh D. Src blockade stabilizes a Flk/Cadherin complex reducing edema and tissue injury following myocardial infarction. J Clin Invest 2004;113:885-894.
- Yoon YS*, Johnson I, Diaz L, Park JS, Losordo DW. Therapeutic myocardial angiogenesis with vascular endothelial growth factors. Mol Cell Biochem 2004;264:63-74.
- Yoon YS*, Park JS, Tkebuchava T, Luederman C, Losordo DW. Unexpected calcification in infarcted myocardium transplanted with bone marrow cells. Circulation 2004;109:3154-7.
- Yoon YS*, Wecker A, Heyd L, Park JS, Tkebuchava T, Kusano K, Hanley A, Scadova H, Asahara T, Losordo DW. A Clonally expanded novel population of multipotent stem cells derived from human bone marrow regenerates myocardium after myocardial infarction. J Clin Invest 2005;115;326-338.
- Yoon YS*, Uchida S, Masuo O, Cejna M, Park JS, Gwon HC, Kirchmair R, Bahlman F, Walter D, Curry C, Hanley A, Isner JM, Losordo DW. Progressive attenuation of myocardial vascular endothelial growth factor expression is a seminal event in diabetic cardiomyopathy: restoration of microvascular homeostasis and recovery of cardiac function in diabetic cardiomyopathy after replenishment of local vascular endothelial growth factor. Circulation 2005; 111:2073-85
- Yoon YS*, Lee NH, Scadova H. Myocardial regeneration with BM-derived stem cells. Biol Cell 2005;97:253-263.
- Bosch-Marce M, Pola R, Wecker A, Silver M, Alberto W, Luedemann C, Curry C, Murayama T, Kearny M, Yoon YS, Malinow MR, Asahara T, Jeffrey MI, Losordo DW. Role of a Reduced Akt Phosphorylation in Moderate Hyperhomocyst(e)Inemia Induced Impairment of Angiogenesis. Vasc Med 2005;10:15-22.
- Kirchmair R, Walter DH, Ii M, Rittig K, Tietz AB, Murayama T, Emanueli C, Silver M, Wecker A, Amant C, Schratzberger P, Yoon YS, Weber A, Panagiotou E, Rosen KM, Bahlmann FH, Adelman LS, Weinberg DH, Ropper AH, Isner JM, Losordo DW. Antiangiogenesis mediates cisplatin-Induced peripheral neuropathy. Attenuation or Reversal by local VEGF gene therapy without augmenting tumor growth. Circulation. 2005;111:2662-70.
- Lee NH, Thorne T, Losordo DW, Yoon YS*. Repair of ischemic heart diseases with novel bone marrow-derived multipotent stem cells. Cell cycle 2005;4:44-47.
- Yoon YS*. Cardiac regeneration with novel bone marrow-derived stem cells. Discovery Medicine 2005;5:204-208.
- Kishore R, Luedemann C, Hanley A, Qin G, Yoon YS, Goukassian D, Losordo DW. A novel transcription regulatory of cytoskeletal protein ezrin: implication in tumor necrotic factor- induced cyclin A transcriptional repression in endothelial cells. J Clin Invest 2005;115:1785-96.
- Ii M, Nishimura H, Kusano K, Qin G, Yoon YS, Wecker A, Asahara T, Losordo DW. Neuronal nitric oxide synthase mediates statin-induced restoration of vasa nervorum and reversal of diabetic neuropathy. Circulation 2005;112:93-102.
- Kusano K, Pola R, MurayamaT, Curry C, Kawamoto A, ---, Yoon YS, Silver M, Eaton E, Ma H, Heyd L, Kearney M, Munger M, Porter J, Kishore R, Losordo DW. Sonic Hedgehog Gene Therapy in Myocardial Ischemia: Tissue Repair via Transient Reconstitution of Embryonic Signaling. Nature Med 2005:11:1197-1204.
- Qin G, Ii M, Silver, Wecker A, Bord E, Ma H, Gavin M, Goukassian D, Yoon YS, Papayannopoulou, Asahara T, Kishore R, Zhu Y, Losordo D. Functional disruption of Alpha4 integrin mobilizes bone marrow-derived endothelial progenitor cells and augments post-ischemic neovascularization. J Exp Med 2006;203:153-163.
- Ii M, Takenaka H, Asai J, Mizukami Y, Maruyama M, Yoon YS, Wecker A, Losordo DW. Endothelial progenitor thrombospondin-1 mediates diabetes induced delay in re-endothelialization following arterial injury. Circ Res 2006;98(5):697-704.
- Cho HJ, Yoon YS*. Synergism of hematopoietic cytokines for infarct repair. Circ Res 2006;98:990-992.
- Cho HJ, Lee JY, Lee MJ, Yoon YS*. Regenerative potential of adult bone marrow-derived stem cells for treating cardiovascular diseases. Regenerative Med 2006 1(3); 337-345.
- Lee JY, Wecker A, Losordo D, Yoon YS*. Derivation and characterization of bone marrow-derived multipotent stem cells. Exp Hematol 2006;34:1602-3.
- Kirchmair R, Tietz AB, Panagiotou E, Walter DH, Silver M, Yoon YS, Schratzberger P, Weber A, Kusano K, Weinberg DH, Ropper AH, Isner JM, Losordo DW. Therapeutic angiogenesis inhibits or rescues chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy: Taxol- and Thalidomide-induced injury of vasa nervorum is ameliorated by VEGF. Mol Ther 2007 ;15:69-75.
- Cho HJ, Lee NH, Wecker A, Thorne T, Scadova H, Gavin M, Kim MK, Shintani S, Kusano K, Qin GJ, Losordo D, Yoon YS*. Role of host tissues for sustained humoral effects following endothelial progenitor cell transplantation in the ischemic heart. J Exp Med (under revision)
- Jeong JO, Ii M, Lee JY, Lee MJ, Cho HJ, Wecker A, Yoon YS*. Reversal of diabetic neuropathy by transplantation of endothelial progenitor cells. (submitted)
- Jeong JO, Lee NH, Cho HJ, Lee JY, Kim JM, Yoon YS*. Malignant Tumor Formation after Transplantation of Bone Marrow Stromal Cells in mice models of Acute Myocardial Infarction and Diabetic neurovascular complication (submitted).
- Park JS, Tkebuchava T, Hanley A, Heyd L, Silver M, Yoon YS*. Transplantation of clonally expanded bone marrow derived multipotent stem cells improves myocardial function in chronic heart failure. (submitted)
*: corresponding author
b) Book Chapters
- Yoon YS, Kawamoto A, Gwon HC, Asahara T, Isner JM. Hypoxia and induction of angiogenesis in heart failure. In Chronic Heart Failure, van Veldhuisen and Pitt B, editors, 2002, Benecke N.I., Amsterdam, The Netherlands. 171-182.
- Yoon YS, Losordo DW. Clinical Utilization of Stem Cell Therapy in Myocardial Ischemia. In A guide to cardiac cell therapy, Perin E and Willerson JT, editor, 2005, Taylor and Francis Ltd, London, UK.
- Yoon YS. Myocardial repair with adult bone marrow-derived stem cells. Frontiers in Cell Therapy, 2007, Nova Science
| Award and Honors |
|1983-1989 Full Scholarship Student of Yonsei University College of Medicine|
1984-1985 President of student body (department of pre-medicine)
Feb 1994 Best Resident of the Year, Internal Medicine. Yonsei University Medical Center
July 2000 American Heart Association Fellowship Grant Award (New England Affiliate)
April 2000 Young Investigator Award, Finalist, at International Session of 64th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Japanese Society of Circulation, Osaka, Japan
July 2002 Young Investigator Award, Finalist, Society for Vascular Medicine and Biology, Boston, USA
July 2003 Scientist Development Grant, American Heart Association, National Center
July 2003 Earl Charlton Fund Research Award for new faculty, Tufts University School of Medicine
Nov 2003 Melvin Marcus Young Investigator Award, Finalist, American Heart Association
Mar 2004 Young Investigator Award in Physiology, Pharmacology and Pathology, Finalist, American College of Cardiology
Mar 2006 Winner, Basic Science Award, Annual Research Day, Caritas St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
Mar 2007 Winner, Basic Science Award, Annual Research Day, Caritas St. Elizabeth’s Medical Center
- Title: Use of lymphangiogenic agents to treat lymphatic disorders. US and International Patent. Patent Number USSN60/237,171(2002 May).
- Title: Novel multipotent stem cells and use there of US and International Patent. USSN 60/515320 (2003 Nov)
- Title: Methods and compositions for the treatment of neuropathy Provisional US and International Patent (June, 2006)
- Title: Therapeutic use of CD31 expressing multipotent stem cells Provisional US and International Patent (Oct, 2006)